At Martinson & Beason, P.C., we are a law firm of experienced and knowledgeable attorneys committed to providing our clients with vigorous representation and exceptional customer service. With over 75 years of experience, we are dedicated to giving our clients the guidance they need in many different areas of law. We know that, if you have a legal issue, you likely have numerous questions. We’re here to answer them.
Please watch our videos below to learn more about our firm and important legal issues. We hope that they help you get a better understanding of what makes our firm unique and how we can help your specific situation. If you have any other questions, contact us today.
About Our Firm
Personal Injury & Accidents
- Our Personal Injury Attorneys
- What Steps Should I Take After I Am Injured in an Auto Accident?
- What To Do if the Driver at Fault Does Not Have Insurance
- What Happens If Both the Driver and I Are Partially Responsible for an Accident?
- What Damages Can I Ask for in a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- What Should I Do if I Was Injured in a Hit and Run Accident?
- What Do I Tell the Insurance Company After an Accident?
- I Have a Mesh Implant. Do I Have a Claim?
- I Have Taken Risperdal. Do I Have a Claim?
- I Have Taken Testosterone Medication. Do I Have a Claim?
- What Do I Do If a Drunk Driver Has Hit Me?
- What Are My Legal Options If I Was Injured in a Slip and Fall Accident?
- How Long Do I Have After the Accident/Injury to Pursue a Personal Injury Claim?
- What Documents, Evidence, and Information Will My Personal Injury Attorney Need to Help Me With My Claim?
- What is the Process for Resolving a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- What Do I Do If I Have Been Injured in a Texting and Driving Accident?
Probate & Estate Planning
- Our Probate & Estate Planning Attorneys
- Why Do I Need a Will?
- What is a Guardian and What is a Conservator?
- What is Probate?
- When Should I Start the Estate Planning Process?
- What is a Special Needs Trust?
- Why Should I Incorporate My Business?
- Our Real Estate Attorneys
- Steps to Take Before a Real Estate Closing
- How Do We Assess Real Estate Property for Taxes?
- What Happens at the Closing?
- What Happens After the Closing?
- What is a HUD-1 Closing Statement?
- Why Do I Need a Title Examination?
- Why Do I Need An Owner’s Title Insurance Policy?