115 Northside Square
Huntsville, Alabama 35801
- Car Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Products Liability
- Insurance Bad Faith
“Morris was very courteous and informative right from the start….he was able to answer all of my questions in depth and in a language that was easy to understand. He really went to bat for me, was very thorough, and got me the quickest and best settlement possible.”
-Clay, a car accident client
The son of a judicial assistant for a district court judge, Morris Lilienthal grew up around the courthouse and quickly developed a passion for the law. He is a 2003 graduate of Cumberland School of Law where he finished in the top fifth of his class. While at Cumberland, Morris served as president of Cumberland College Democrats and was on the Moot Court board.
Prior to law school, Morris attended Maryville College in Tennessee where he played offensive tackle on the football team. A double major in biology and political science, he made the Maryville All-Academic Team every year. Morris was also Vice President of his senior class and honored with the Dean’s list.
The same competitive nature and drive that helped Morris excel on the football field continues to help in his law practice today. By representing injury victims and their families Morris is eager to help others who are going through an extremely rough and scary time in their life by helping them put the pieces back together.
Morris and his wife Shannon have one son, Wyatt. Shannon is a teacher at Madison Elementary School. An avid sports fan, Morris enjoys playing and watching sports when not practicing law.
PROFESSIONAL AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for 2013
- Rated Superb by AVVO
- Selected as a Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 in Alabama for 2013 by The American Society of Legal Advocates.
- B.A., Maryville College, 2000
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, 2003
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Alabama, 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 2003
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 2003
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2011
PROFESSIONAL & BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Madison Rotary Club