Huntsville Motorcycle Crash Lawyers
Motorcycle accidents happen with high frequency and are some of the most severe and deadly accidents. Motorcycle riders are often hard to see by other drivers and have little protection in an accident, making these accidents common and devastating. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, it’s important that you consult with a dedicated motorcycle accident lawyer immediately. To find out the questions you should ask a potential attorney, click here to download our Special Report.
The motorcycle accident attorneys at Martinson & Beason, P.C. have years of experience handling motorcycle accident cases. Our attorneys work with clients to get them the compensation they deserve, which will help pay for the medical bills associated with their injuries and support themselves and their family as they recover. (To learn about the motorcycle insurance you need to protect yourself, visit our Motorcycle Insurance Law page.)
In 2010, there were 82,000 motorcycle accidents in the United States that resulted in injury. Further, 4,502 people were fatally injured in motorcycle wrecks in the U.S. in 2010. In Alabama alone, there were over 70 fatal motorcycle accidents in 2010.
Helmets can help protect riders from serious, often fatal, head injuries in the event of a crash. To learn state helmet requirements, please visit our Alabama Helmet Law page.
Motorcycle crashes can occur for a variety of reasons. Some of the more common reasons are:
- Because of its small size, a motorcycle can be easily hidden in a car’s blind spots or by objects.
- Because of its small size, a motorcycle looks farther away than it really is, causing the driver of a car or truck to misjudge their stopping distance.
- Because of its small size, it’s often difficult to judge how fast a motorcycle is traveling.
- Other drivers misjudge the stopping distance for a motorcycle, particularly when the roads are wet.
Our Alabama motorcycle accident lawyers handle all motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not charge a fee until and unless we make a recovery for you.
Motorcycle Accident Resource Pages:
- Top Rated Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Helmet law in Alabama
- Motorcycle insurance law
- Custom motorcycles
- Why Is Uninsured/Underinsured Insurance Coverage Important for Motorcyclists?
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle wreck, contact an experienced and dedicated Martinson & Beason, P.C. motorcycle accident attorney. The evaluation is free and confidential.
Email us or call us (256) 533-1667.