Alabama Business Attorneys
If you are contemplating starting a new business, you have many legal questions to consider. First, you need to determine the appropriate legal form for your business. Should you set up a sole proprietorship, partnership, limited partnership, limited liability company, or a corporation? Furthermore, how do you ensure that your rights are protected when engaging in business deals? Also, how do you make certain you are complying with state and federal regulations? You need a skilled and experienced Alabama business lawyer to answer your questions and make certain your interests are protected.
At the law office of Martinson & Beason, P.C. in Huntsville, Alabama, we have extensive experience advising businesses in matters ranging from business formation to commercial agreements and general business counsel. We represent businesses in Huntsville, Madison, Athens, Decatur, New Hope, Scottsboro, Triana, Guntersville, the Tennessee Valley, and the counties of Madison, Marshall, Morgan, Jackson, and Limestone.
Alabama LLC Formation Law Firm
Whether you are starting your own small business from scratch or purchasing an existing small business, we will work with you to choose the proper business entity, whether it be a sole proprietorship, a partnership, a limited liability company (LLC), a limited liability partnership (LLP), a subchapter S corporation, or a C corporation. We draft and file all documents necessary to establish your business in good standing with the state of Alabama, including articles of incorporation, by-laws, and corporate resolutions.
Our experienced business attorneys review and draft all types of business contracts, including:
- Buy / Sell Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Covenants Not to Compete
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Licensing Contracts
- Leasing Agreements
Our Huntsville Commercial litigation attorneys have experience in all of the following areas:
- Breach of contract claims and defenses
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Corporate, management, or partnership disputes
- Minority squeeze-out or oppression claims
- Commercial lease disputes
- Land use and zoning violations
- Fraud, misrepresentation, or employee theft
- Enforcement of nondisclosure or non-compete agreements
- Investigation and litigation of employment claims relating to discrimination or sexual harassment
- Insurance disputes
- Enforcement of rights under business agreements
- Commercial litigation
- Partnership Disputes
Business law resources pages:
- The Importance of Corporate Meetings and Records
- Common Issues in the Family Business
- Corporate, LLC, and Partnership Creation, Litigation & Disputes
Contact us to schedule an initial consultation with our skilled Alabama business attorneys.