Huntsville Product Liability Lawyers
In our modern era, our society has become more and more dependent upon various products that are designed for our enjoyment and to make our lives easier. However, each year thousands of people are seriously injured or killed as a result of a defective product. The Alabama Products Liability Attorneys at Martinson and Beason, P.C. have years of experience handling product liability claims against some of the world’s largest manufacturers. A product liability claim generally falls within one of three categories.
The first type of product liability claim is one in which someone is injured due to the defective design or unsafe condition of a product. In a design defect case, the claim is that the product has an inherent flaw in the design itself. The second type of products liability claim is one in which the product is defective due to a manufacturing defect. In a manufacturing defect case, the claim is that the defect has occurred in a small number of particular products due to some problem or mistake in the manufacturing or construction process. The third type of products liability claim is a failure to warn claim. In a failure to warn case, a product is defective because it fails to display or contain the appropriate warnings. If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective product it’s important that you consult with an experienced products liability attorney.
Product liability cases include:
- Automotive: Defective seat belts and air bags; defective roofs, gas tanks, car doors and seat backs that make a vehicle un-crash worthy; defective tires that can result in blowouts.
- Children’s products: car seats, strollers, cribs, toys, swings, and playpens.
- Drugs: Defective drugs such as Vioxx and Celebrex; misfilled prescriptions.
- Tools: Defective equipment such as saws, mowers, cranes, and forklifts.
- Household products: Defective household appliances such as electric heaters, alarm clocks, electric blankets, and hot water heaters have been know to cause fires and injuries.
Find out if a product you have in your home has been recalled because of dangerous defects by visiting our Important Recall Notices.
Our Alabama product liability lawyers handle all products liability cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not charge you a fee until and unless we make a recovery for you.
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury as the result of a defective product, contact our experienced and dedicated Huntsville Alabama Product Liability Attorneys. The evaluation is free and confidential.
Email us or call us at 256-533-1667.