Alabama Real Estate Law
Whether you’re a first time home buyer or a developer when you’re buying and selling real estate the experienced and dedicated Huntsville Alabama real estate attorneys at Martinson & Beason, P.C. can guide you through this process. Our dedicated staff can assist in preparing and reviewing sales contracts, negotiating the purchase or sale, preparing the closing documents and answering any questions that may arise along the way.
Real Estate Closings Made Easier
Use our real estate closing system to get an express quote for your closing. You can also download our iPhone or Google Play app to get this information while you’re away from a computer. Simply search “Martinson & Beason” within the app store. While this quote system is intended to provide greater access and rapid response, quotes can still be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our dedicated Huntsville Alabama real estate lawyers have years of experience assisting clients in residential and commercial real estate transactions. Through the years our Alabama real estate attorneys have assisted individuals and businesses in the following areas:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts and agreements
- Restrictive Covenants
- Zoning, Land Use, Eminent Domain, and Condemnation
- Mortgages, judgments, liens, and releases
- Easements, Right of Way, and access issues
- Adverse Possession
- Encroachment and Encumbrances
- Quiet Title Actions
- Homeowners Association issues and creation
- Condominiums projects
- Commercial Leases
- Construction and Improvements
- Rights of Redemption
- Boundary line issues, disputes and litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Title – Insurance and Searches
- Tax-deferred exchanges under IRC §1031
Email us or call us at 256-533-1667.