Brianna Sieja’s Spiced Pecans Instructions
1. In a large bowl, beat 1 egg until frothy.
2. Add ½ cup of sugar, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and ½ teaspoon of salt
3. Mix in 3 cups of pecan halves and stir until coated.
4. Pour pecans evenly on a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet.
5. Bake the pecans at 325 degrees for 20 minutes 6. Immediately remove pecans from pan onto wax paper and break apart any clusters (The pecans may seem soggy or soft at first, but after a few minutes they will dry out.)
Brianna Sieja is the wife of Martinson & Beason attorney Andrew Sieja.