At Martinson & Beason, P.C., we have been serving the Huntsville and surrounding communities for more than 75 years—since 1937. We have watched Huntsville grow from a small, quiet town to one of the largest cities in Alabama. Historic “Rocket City” is a wonderful place to live and work.
As Huntsville has grown, so have we. Today our law firm includes seven attorneys who practice in just about every area of the law.
We are proud to call ourselves a Huntsville and Alabama business, and we want to give back to the people and organizations who have supported our firm and the rest of the community over the years. Our firm’s attorneys and staff strive to make a difference by getting involved—both personally and professionally—in a number of local causes.
View the list of causes that we support below and learn about our MBCares organization.
- March of Dimes, an organization that works toward healthier babies, through fundraising and the annual Huntsville March for Babies Walk.
- Impact Alabama; an organization whose mission is to promote student service, learning, and social and political responsibility; through fundraising.
- Rotary Clubs of Huntsville & Madison, a non-profit organization that encourages service, through participation and leadership.
- Land Trust of Huntsville and North Alabama, an organization dedicated to protecting the valuable natural resources in our area, through service on the organization’s board.
- Huntsville-Madison County Public Library, an important public institution, through service on the organization’s board. Learn more.
- Huntsville City Schools, where our community’s children begin their future, through service on the Huntsville School Board.
- Madison County Volunteer Lawyers Program, an organization that promotes equal access to justice for everyone, through pro bono legal assistance.
- Wills for Heroes, an organization that assists law enforcement officers and fire prevention officers in creating their estate planning documents, through pro bono legal assistance.
- The Cap & Gown Project, a local non-profit organization led by M&B partner, Doug Martinson II, that focuses on providing equal opportunities for underrepresented high school students to achieve academic success and attend college. Learn more.
- Rocket City Mom, a website where people can share useful ideas and knowledge about Huntsville and about parenting. Martinson & Beason, P.C. is a trusted legal resource for the visitors of RocketCityMom.com.
We understand how important it is to invest in the community. For more information about how Martinson & Beason, P.C. gives back, please feel free to contact us.