by Sylvia Tiggs
• 2 to 3 lbs of potatoes- peeled and cut into quarters
• ½ cup cream cheese
• ¼ cup butter
• ¼ cup milk
• ½ cup sour cream
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• ½ teaspoon of black pepper
• 1 ½ cups of cheddar cheese
• 8 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
• ½ bunch green onions, sliced
1. Boil potatoes in salted water until tender, then drain well.
2. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
3. After you have drained your potatoes mash until almost smooth. Add cream
cheese, sour cream, butter, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in half the cheese and
half the bacon.
4. Lightly grease your casserole dish and spoon mixture into dish.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Take out of oven and top with remaining cheese, bacon and green onions.
7. Put dish back in the oven and bake for 5 more minutes until cheese melts.