Car accidents happen with alarming frequency. But the fact that car crashes occur often does not make them any less frightening, stressful, and overwhelming for the people involved. That’s why our firm’s car accident attorneys have assembled a variety of useful resources to help you and your family stay safe behind the wheel.
Please visit any of the links below to find valuable information and news about car safety, vehicle recalls, teen driving, and more.
Car and Highway Safety Information and News:
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- IIHS Vehicle Ratings
- IIHS Guide to Shopping for a Safe Car
- NHTSA Vehicle Safety Resources
- Consumer Reports Car Seat Ratings
- Car Seat Safety Information (Infographic)
- Safercar.gov Vehicle Safety and Recall Information
Teen and New Drivers:
- NHTSA Teen Drivers Information
- NHTSA Young Drivers Traffic Safety Facts
- Consumer Reports Teen Driver Safety Resources
- Alabama Department of Public Safety Driver’s License FAQ
At Martinson & Beason, P.C., we encourage all individuals in Huntsville and throughout Alabama to pay attention and to drive defensively. Although you can’t control what others will do while driving, you can take steps to help ensure that your drive will be as safe as possible. Visit one of our car accident pages to learn how to avoid accidents and what to do if you are in a car accident.
If, like many Americans, you are involved in a motor vehicle accident and are injured as a result, know that the experienced car accident lawyers at Martinson & Beason, P.C. are here for you. We can help you get the compensation you deserve, at no risk to you: we offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you don’t pay unless we make a recovery on your behalf. Click here for our Special Report detailing the questions you should ask a potential attorney.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you get back to normal after your accident.