6 oz. of cooked chicken, finely diced
1 package cream cheese
2 tbsp Pete’s hot sauce (use to taste, but 2 tbsp
1 can crescent rolls
3 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp brown sugar
1. In a bowl, mix cooked chicken, cream cheese, and
2. Unroll crescent rolls and place in a large circle, as
3. Stuff chicken dip around center of the rolled out
croissants, as pictured above, and wrap each dough
square around dip.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
5. Mix melted butter and brown sugar and brush
lightly over the top of the crescent ring – bake for
an additional 2 minutes.
Cut into slices and ENJOY!!