from Cindy Westrope, a Real Estate Assistant with M&B
This is a family favorite in the summer:
• 2 large cucumbers. Unpeeled and thinly sliced (use 3-4) for a large crowd.
• 1/3 cup of thinly sliced onion (I like the red onions)
• 1 Tablespoon of fresh dill or 1 teaspoon of dried dill weed
• 1/8 teaspoon of ground white pepper
• 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
• 1/2 Teaspoon of salt (I use sea salt)
• 1/8 Teaspoon of sugar
• 3/4 cup of sour cream plus 2-3 extra tablespoons if you really like it
Wash and pat dry cucumbers with paper towels; combine the next
5 ingredients together in a bowl; toss gently and then fold in the
sour cream; chill for 2-3 hours before serving.