Since beginning his practice twenty years ago, Mac Martinson has helped business and real estate clients navigate the legal world. He was a featured speaker on real estate at the Alabama Right of Way Conference.
Mac is a 1987 graduate of the University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science in psychology, and a 1991 graduate of the Cumberland School of Law. While in law school, he served as an Honor Court Justice. He was on the Dean’s List at both The University of Alabama and Samford University.
In addition to his regular clientele, Mac has represented the State of Alabama in road condemnation cases and the town of Triana in sewer condemnation cases. He is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Mac and his wife Sarabeth, have three children. He is active with his church, First Presbyterian, where he is a past elder, deacon and finance chairman. In his spare time, Mac enjoys playing and coaching ice hockey, camping, water skiing, snow skiing, fishing and spending time at the lake and is a Trustee for the Land Trust of North Alabama.
- Business, Commercial Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Eminent Domain/Condemnation
- Sale for Division
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, 1991
- B.S., University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, 1987
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Alabama, 1991
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 1991